Take the steering wheel and take part in an exceptional rally in a 2CV, the most legendary convertible car!
In collaboration with Les Plus Beaux Villages de France® and with 15 years of experience, 4 roues sous 1 parapluie brings together amateurs and enthusiasts all together at this unique event: La Route des Villages Paris-Cannes. Your itinerary will take you to the most beautiful regions of France, crossing around twenty classified villages, in the heart of heritage, gastronomy and French hospitality.
Around an original scenario of treasure hunt with riddles, clues and awards, embark on a unique and unforgettable experience, source of joy, sharing and surprise!
Founder of an innovative concept launched in Paris in 2003, 4 roues sous 1 parapluie offers individuals and companies a range of original services with the 2CV and the art of living in the French way. N°1 of rallies and escapades in 2CV, our agency has developed with professionalism, creativity and passion, a real know-how to design tailor-made services, offer a flawless quality of service, and bring our guests an unforgettable experience.
• Date: From May 12th to May 19th 2019
• Number of cars: 15 to 20 Citroën 2CV (2 pers/2CV)
• Itinerary: Paris – Cannes, arrival during the Cannes Film Festival!
• Average distance traveled each day: around 250 km
• From 30 to 80 people
• French and international attendees
• Lovers of France and the French way of living
• Looking for adventure, discoveries and unique experience
• A « treasure hunt »: original scenario
• Every day, several riddles, all along the way, will help you to find the hidden clue in the stopover village
• The last day, the 7 clues (one/day) will allow you to solve the final riddle and to win the prize
• A daily ranking is revealed during a cocktail party in each stopover village
• A final ranking on the last night with a prize-giving ceremony for the first team who will find the answer of the final riddle
• 7 nights and breakfasts in double rooms
• Charming bed and breakfast, 3 or 4 stars hotels
• Discovery of the quality and diversity of the French gastronomy