French wine is legendary. Not only the international benchmark for wine quality, France is home to the most famous grape varieties in the world.
Loire Valley Wine Masterclass 25th February 2021. Learn and taste wine with French wine experts.
How does a virtual tasting work? It’s relaxed! First we cover the back story of wine in the Loire, and differences in sub regions, then focus on tasting wines. Lastly will be an open Q&A. You can ask questions (or not!) via the chat function, and we aim to cover them off during the tasting or the open Q&A at the end. Suitable for novices & wine buffs alike.
Date 25th February 2021
Time 7pm - 830pm
Wine guide Brigid Kennedy of French Wine School.
Price Guided Masterclass $25.00 per person for ZOOM access and 10% discount for Atout France friends.
🍷 CLICK HERE to book your wine masterclass 🍷
Note : please add “atoutfriends” in coupon box to access discount for access.
● Choose to buy the accompanying wine pack when you register for the tasting. Wines will be noted on the website.
● Join the tasting only & choose your own selection of wine
*Once registered, you will receive a confirmation along with some extras to help get you ready: REGISTER HERE
What you’ll learn:
Our Masterclasses include winemaking and grapes they are famous for, plus a guided tasting of benchmark wines of the region. That aside, they are fun!
● Why Loire Valley is so diverse and how the sub regions differ in wine styles. The most elegant & diverse wine region of France, home of Sauvignon Blanc and famous Sancerre.
● How the appellation system of France works in Loire Valley. (Knowing this helps interpret wine labels & quality.)
● Geology, topography and climate differences and what that does to wine.
● Taste benchmark wines from these famous regions.
Who are French Wine School?
Brigid Kennedy is the Director, a French Wine Scholar & wine expert.
Our team are French wine enthusiasts who want you to know and love French wine as much as you love France!
We teach foundations of wine through French wine regions. You can learn through online courses, at live & virtual tastings, or by visiting a region (soon we hope!)
Learn more: https://frenchwineschool.com.au
BOOK NOW: https://frenchwineschool.com.au/cart/
PS : For travel agents looking to keep your valued customers inspired as they wait to travel to France again, we support the Industry with customised tastings for groups at special rates. Please email me directly to chat further firstname.lastname@example.org