Who is Adeline ?
Adeline qualifies herself as a passionate Artisan Chef, who just loves the
marriage of food & wine.
She is born in Montpellier and raised in Beaune, in the heart of Burgundy.
Thanks to her parents (wine consultants), she was exposed at an early age
to the rich heritage and culture of her homeland’s legendary wines & fine
cuisine. Adeline was lucky enough to rub shoulders with some of the best
Michelin star Chefs such as Michel Bras, Pierre Gagnaire, Ferran Adria or
the Pourcel twins.
Over the years, she developed a love and strong foundation for creative
cooking, fueled by extensive travel around the world. After living in Paris,
Adeline moved in Turin, Italy, where she did a culinary school and of
course fell in love with Italian gastronomy.
In 2006, Adeline moved to Atlanta, USA, where she launched her first
culinary consultancy company, “Ma Cuisine by Adeline”. For more than 10
years, she shared her true passion for food & wine with Atlantans gourmets
as a private chef (worked for Consulates and big corporations, organized
pop-up private dinners), as a cooking instructor (worked for 2 cooking
schools and 1 wine school), and as a contributor for Atlanta Magazine.
During that period, she became certified in wine (WSET) and acquired the
Last year, Adeline and her family moved back to their roots in Beaune, and
launched “Terroirs By Adeline”, a new concept based on the creation of
unique and exclusive food & wine experiences for passionate, beginners
and connoisseurs. She look forward sharing her passion with you.
The Concept: Exclusively for food & wine lovers
(Terroirs by) Adeline will share her passion and knowledge to offer you a very unique and authentic experience, blending the beauty of gastronomy & wine, in Beaune, in the heart of Burgundy.
Based on your desire, Adeline will design your very own experience, from a basic wine introduction to a full immersion in the intricacies of the Terroirs of Burgundy, fromlearning how to cook Burgundian specialties to a technical French cooking workshop, or just a perfect blend of the two, you’re about to live a very exclusive experience.
And if you are in the wine industry or a company looking to enrich the experience of your clients or employees, Adeline will help you to create an ultimate experience around food & wine - from a private dinner/lunch to a hands-on cooking classes, to blind taste or cooking competition…
Just A Taste of Burgundy
3 hours (from 11am to 2pm)
A wine education lunch including:
- 101 wine education about Burgundy wines, history, geology and social impact.
- How to read a label, how to choose wine on a wine list, basics of wine tasting
- Wine tasting (6 wines including 1er cru and Grand Cru)
- Burgundian lunch (amuse bouche + 3 courses)
- Food & wine pairing education
- Price per person: 200€ (350€ for 2 persons)
A Full Taste of Burgundy
6 hours (from 9am to 3pm)
- After a French breakfast (coffee & viennoiseries) let’s go to the field, to see, feel & touch the vineyard (walking distance)
- Back to the lab for a 101 wine education, (incl. wine tasting)
- Then let’s plunge in Food & Wine culture with a true Burgundian lunch (4 courses and Food & Wine pairing education)
- Wine tasting (10 wines including 1er crus and Grand Crus)
- Price per person: 470€ (820€ for 2 persons)
Cook as a True Burgundian Chef
From 9am to 3:30pm – on market days
From 10am to 3pm - on regular days
Maximum 8 people by class
- Cooking class to prepare a 4 courses menu including French cooking techniques,
- Burgundian staples and much more!
- Wine tasting introduction and food & wine pairing tips
Price per person (cooking class + lunch + wines including 1er crus and Grand cru):
- 280€ (500€ for 2 persons) on market days (market tour included)
- 230€ (420€ for 2 persons) on regular days
These are just some thoughts, and we have much more ideas to fulfill your dreams…
A unique and private location To make it more unique and special, Adeline has designed and built a dedicated space within her property, located near the center of Beaune. She will welcome you at home, in this dedicated and brand new space, called “The Lab”.
A 5 meters custom oak dining table has been specially created to accommodate up to 20 lucky passionate food & wine lovers.
The table will be surrounded by the 111 Navy chair designed by Emeco and made of 111 recycled Coca-Cola PET bottles.
A beautiful, classic, Lacanche range cooker has been installed to offer you the best cooking experience.
Definitively a place you will love…
NB: Construction scheduled to be finalized by June 30th